- Abstain from sexual intercourse for at least 3 days and not longer than 7 days prior to test.
- DO NOT use a condom or any form of lubricant.
- Obtain specimen by masturbation or withdrawal method.
- Collect the entire specimen into the container provided.
- Keep the specimen at body temperature (approx 37 degrees C), by wrapping it in a bag, and holding under your armpit or against your body.
- Ensure your name and date of birth are clearly written on the container
- Ensure the date and time of collection are written on the form.
- Return the specimen and request form directly to the main Labtests Laboratory at:
37-41 Carbine Road, Mt Wellington, between the hours of:
- 7 am – 34.30 pm : Monday to Friday
- 8 am – 12 noon : Saturday
- Please Note: We are unable to accept specimens on Sunday’s or Public Holidays.
- Specimens MUST be delivered within 1 hour of collection
NOTE: Labtests do not provide facilities for the collection of samples
Date Issued: 29/06/2018 PCS-PI-002
Authorised by: HOD, Patient Services