- Abstain from sexual intercourse for at least 3 days and not longer than 7 days prior to collecting your sample.
- DO NOT use a condom or any form of lubricant.
- Obtain specimen by masturbation or withdrawal method.
- Collect the entire specimen into the container provided.
- Ensure your name and date of birth are clearly written on the container
- Ensure the date and time of collection are written on the request form.
- Please keep your specimen warm (at body temperature – approx 37 degrees C)and deliver to the laboratory within 1 hour of collection.
- Labtests laboratory, 37-41 Carbine Road, Mt Wellington: samples can be delivered between the hours of:
- 7.00 am – 3.30 pm – Monday to Friday
- 8.00 am – 12.00 pm – Saturday
- Please Note: We are unable to accept specimens on Sunday or Public Holidays.
- If this is not convenient, please contact the laboratory for advice.
- For further information, please call 09 574 7399
Date Issued: 23/07/2021 PCS-PI-002
Authorised by: Operations Manager