Labtests provides high quality, accessible, sustainable and affordable laboratory services that contribute to the health and well being of the greater Auckland community. Our employees are committed to achieving Labtests vision.
For further careers information, and current vacancies, please visit the Labtests Careers website
The Labtests Culture and Values
Your work processes and actions must at all times reflect our values of:
- Service Excellence
- Team Work and Integrity
What Labtests Offers
A safe and professionally rewarding work environment.
- An opportunity to be part of a customer and performance based culture.
- Competitive remuneration based on industry rates.
- A new Laboratory with modern equipment & workstations, onsite cafeteria, car parking, easy access to the Auckland motorway & public transport and a location near Sylvia Park shopping centre.
The Labtests Recruitment Process
- All positions will be advertised on the Labtests Website. Additional advertising may occur in newspapers, employment websites such as Seek or Trademe and specialist locations or publications.
- All applicants will be required to complete an application for employment form and attach a current CV and cover letter.
- All applications will be considered on their merits.
- Applicants who will not be interviewed will receive this information via email (if they have a current email address) or by post.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange a suitable time for an interview. The interview will cover:
- Technical expertise and experience questions,
- Interpersonal and behaviour questions;
- Applicants will be asked to outline how their work skills & work practices will align with and enhance our 6 core values. (Example: Applicants will be asked to outline how they will display Professionalism or Cultural Appropriateness in their work).
- After the interviews applicants will be given an indication of the timeframe for any decisions or the next step in the recruitment process.
- Applicants may be required to attend second interviews or undertake practical skills assessment.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of the interview process.
All applications will be treated with the highest levels of confidentiality. Each application will be equally considered on its merits.
Please visit this website regularly to keep informed of the latest news on our recruitment process.
To automatically receive recruitment information please register your interest at the Labtests Careers website.